We are searching high and low for two talented individuals to join our Yardstick team! Are you self-motivated, dedicated to great service, and looking to challenge yourself with an award-winning, innovative, FUN, technology company?
Yardstick Software is a full-service solution provider for organizations delivering online testing and training. We work with Associations, Licensure and Regulatory organizations, Government and Educators to set the standards of their separate industries through licensing and certification, training, and testing.
Check out the two opportunities below and APPLY TODAY!
In business since 2006, the Yardstick Edmonton office has been a constant environment of growth. We are a dynamic, entrepreneurial group that loves to work-hard, play-hard and empower our people to achieve their potential. We’re actively involved in the local community, and sponsor events with YEGrb, the Edmonton Ruby Meetup, and StartupEdmonton.
Ruby and JS Developer — FILLED
Full-Time Position, Permanent
(Start date: ASAP)
Are you a developer passionate about building powerful experiences and platforms? Do you enjoy working with a great team to solve interesting challenges and deliver pioneering products? Then you need to be part of the development team at Yardstick.
For more information on this opportunity or to apply, email us at: GreatJobs@GetYardstick.com
Construction on the new Yardstick Toronto office is nearly complete and we are beyond excited to open a Yardstick office in the heart of Downtown Toronto. Right on the subway route and in the middle of all that is exciting and great about Toronto, our new office will be a dynamic and fast-moving environment. It is our first physical expansion in Canada and will serve as an Eastern base for our professional testing and training services, as well as home to a world-class testing centre.
This opportunity is perfect for a forward-thinking, entrepreneurial individual who wants to be part of a passionate group of customer service professionals.
Receptionist and Customer Support Representative – FILLED
Full-Time Position, Permanent
(Start date: September 1, 2012)
The successful applicant will be mainly responsible for receptionist and administrative tasks within the Yardstick Toronto office. In addition the successful applicant will assist in administrative tasks associated with preparing for and administering high stakes certification/licensing exams such as proctoring, setting up configuration options in Yardstick’s testing platform, booking/confirming exams, etc. This position reports to the VP Examination Services and would work closely with staff in the Yardstick Toronto office.
Primary Roles and Responsibilities
- Reception duties and office administrative tasks
- Become trained and act as a proctor of examinations in the Yardstick Toronto test centre
- Assist with the effective and timely execution/fulfillment of candidate exam centre bookings/actions
- Become an expert on using Yardstick Measure and T2 platforms in order to meet high stakes customer needs and ensure fast response time to customer support issues
- Conducting question content imports and accuracy validation checks for high stakes customers
- Conducting platform setup for high stakes customers including creating blueprint categories, metadata schemas, administrative user roles, etc.
- Addressing Zendesk support tickets for mainly high stakes customers (e.g., creating administrative users) and providing ongoing technical support and platform training to high stakes clients
- Assisting with sales and business development administrative tasks (e.g. printing and preparing documents, event logistics, etc.)
Annual Salary: $38,000
Benefits: Access to 100% company-funded medical benefits program
Vacation: 2 weeks annual vacation to start (pro-rated for the first year)
For more information on these opportunities or to apply, email us at: GreatJobs@GetYardstick.com