We’re looking for our next team member…
Your strong interpersonal and presentation skills enable you to be a dynamic facilitator of an online panel, a passionate client advocate, and dedicated mentor to more junior team members.
Your business development, proposal writing, and project management abilities are second to none.
You are an experienced market researcher, able to keep up with current and future market trends and move our organization forward.
Banister Research is looking for an analytical and dynamic individual with a passion for research to join our Edmonton office as our Panel Manager. The successful candidate will play a key role in helping clients in varied industries make informed, effective decisions through the collection of useful and reliable primary data through the channels of an online panel and social media monitoring. This individual with lead the charge of the development of our online panel, from recruitment and retention strategies, on-going management, business development and future innovation. Duties will also include operationalizing social media research into a service desired by our current and future client base using an effective metric system.
Banister Research recently joined the Yardstick Group of Companies (Feb. 1, 2018). This individual will have the unique opportunity to play a leading role alongside our COO with reinventing the vision for this organization.
If you have what it takes to take Banister Research to the next level, please send us your cover letter and resume!
What would you be doing?
- Online Panel Development and On-going Management
- Social Media Research and Measurement
- Research and Evaluation Design
- Presentation of Findings and Results
- Business Development and Proposal Writing
- Creation of Strategic Recommendations
- Application of Social Media Monitoring and Social Listening Skills
What qualities are we looking for?
- 3 to 5 years experience in online panel development, implementation and management.
- 3 to 5 years experience in Social Media research and quantification, development of KPI measures
- Strong background in business development including the ability to attract clients, consulting project business, and proposal writing.
- Experience in panel recruitment strategy development and implementation.
- Ability to confidently present research findings to a variety of audiences including City Councils, Key Stakeholders and Private Clients.
- Proficient in SPSS, Stata, R, or related statistics softwares
- Ability to mentor staff of 1 to 4 Associates
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Complementary practice areas (public engagement, evaluation) would be considered
- Flexible schedule – some evening work will be required
- Experience in Qualtrics and WinCATI is considered an asses
- Focus group/open house facilitation is considered an asset
- Participate actively in the strategic business planning for the firm, buying into the strategic direction and corporate culture
- Someone who shares our core values:
- Random Acts of Kindness
- Embrace the Entrepreneurial Spirit
- A Fearless Pursuit of Excellence
- Customer Delight Heroes
- Honest & Empowered People
Why join Yardstick?
- Competitive salary
- 100% company-funded medical and dental benefits (for you AND your family!)
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- 17 days of flexible Paid Time Off
- RRSP Matching Program
- Sleek and shiny MacBook
- Keurig machine, to keep you highly caffeinated
- Regular social events and activities