It wouldn't be Yardstick if we guarded what we learned. Resources.
We share our expertise, experience and leadership freely with the industries and clients we serve. Learn more about psychometrics, exam administration and instructional design with our whitepapers, backgrounders, printable articles, tip sheets and webinars.
- Backgrounder Competency validation surveys
- Backgrounder Item response theory 101: Assessing candidate ability
- Backgrounder Evaluating your distractors
- Backgrounder Setting a cut score for a PBA: The Ebel Method
- Backgrounder Scoring models for innovative item types: A case study
- Backgrounder The time crunch: How much time should candidates be given to take an exam?
- Backgrounder Reading your item analysis report: Item is making a limited contribution to the measurement capacity of the test
- Printable article Forced navigation: Can you force your audience to learn?
- Printable article How do we make training stick
- Printable article How to evaluate your course
- Tipsheet Post-training tips for evaluating your course
- Psychometrics Post-administration item analysis
- Psychometrics Developing an examination blueprint
- Psychometrics Mass producing test questions
- Psychometrics Collusion detection and its application to regulation
- Psychometrics How to develop good multiple-choice questions