We’re looking for our next Yardsticker…
Your strong communication skills
combined with your entrepreneurial spirit
make it easy for you to chase and close new client acquisitions from outbound and inbound leads.
You have active listening and problem-solving abilities
that allow you to lead and exceed sales goals.
You are fully bilingual
(in English and French) and can easily get up to speed on new technology platforms.
Yardstick Assessment Strategies has an incredible opportunity for a client-focused, relationship builder to join our team and facilitate growth through new customer acquisition and relationship building. We are looking for someone who is results driven, who can actively listen and collaborate with potential clients to determine how to best meet their needs. This is an exciting role for the right person to be a culture ambassador and valuable champion for our prospective clients.
- Achieving sales targets set for YAS.
- Actively driving lead generation activities for YAS, including outbound sales prospecting, participation in conferences and tradeshows, and developing relationships in focus verticals.
- Developing the territory to support the BD departmental plan and strategy.
- Working with the VP of Business Development to implement and manage a business plan/sales strategy for the geographic region to attain sales goals.
- Providing accurate funnel reporting, analysis and feedback to leadership team regarding performance of region and opportunities.
- Managing leads and opportunities in team’s CRM tool (Salesforce).
- Responsible for software demonstrations and presentations of services and capabilities.
- Travelling for conferences and in-person meetings with prospective customers and partners to develop key relationships.
- Beginner or intermediate knowledge of Salesforce or other CRMs
- Fully bilingual (French and English)
- Experience with sales in a technology, consulting, or similar environment is ideal
- 2+ years of previous sales or account management experience
- Post-secondary education in business, marketing/communications an asset
- Competence in Microsoft Office and a variety of web applications
- Strong interpersonal skills and customer service focus
- Willingness to learn new product/service knowledge
- Doesn’t mind some travel
- Someone who shares our core values: Random Acts of Kindness, Embrace the Entrepreneurial Spirit, A Fearless Pursuit of Excellence, Customer Delight Heroes, and Honest & Empowered People
- Competitive salary & bonus potential
- 100% company-funded medical and dental benefits (for you AND your family!)
- RSP Matching Program
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Sleek and shiny MacBook
- Keurig machine, to keep you highly caffeinated
- Unlimited growth potential at one of Canada’s fastest growing companies