We’re looking for our next Yardsticker…
Your strong communication skills combined with your love of technology make it easy for you to guide people through the nuances of new software.
You have active listening and problem solving abilities that allow you get to the root of a client’s issue and provide them a solution they need.
Yardstick Assessment Strategies has an incredible opportunity for a tech-savvy relationship builder to join our team and facilitate our clients’ onboarding and use of our exam delivery software application. We are looking for someone with consulting strengths, who can actively listen and collaborate with clients to determine how to best meet their needs. This role is the linchpin between many departments, from Account Management to Software Developers and everything in between. This is an exciting role for the right person to be a key consultant and a valuable champion for our clients.
What would you be doing?
- Consulting with clients to understand their business requirements.
- Configuring software platform to meet client requirements.
- Client onboarding, including creating client accounts, building client websites, and importing client materials.
- Providing technical support to clients by telephone and email.
- Delivering training on the software platform to clients and internal staff.
- Logging and tracking platform issues and collaborate with developers on new feature requests.
- Quality assurance of client content and account configurations.
- Client meetings, to provide progress updates, timelines, and training.
- Managing timelines for multiple projects with varied deadlines.
What qualities are we looking for?
- Experience with various software and SaaS applications
- Previous account management or project management experience an asset
- Post-secondary education in computer science or business an asset
- Competence in Microsoft Office and a variety of web applications
- Management of multiple roles amongst various internal and external teams
- Familiarity with Adobe Acrobat and Photoshop
- Capability to proactively identify and resolve issues in an efficient and collaborative manner
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions in small and large group environments
- Ability to plan, organize and delegate
- Some travel may be required
- Someone who shares our core values: Random Acts of Kindness, Embrace the Entrepreneurial Spirit, A Fearless Pursuit of Excellence, Customer Delight Heroes, and Honest & Empowered People.
Why join Yardstick?
- Competitive salary & bonus potential
- 100% company-funded medical and dental benefits (for you AND your family!)
- RSP Matching Program
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Sleek and shiny MacBook
- Keurig machine, to keep you highly caffeinated
- Unlimited growth potential at one of Canada’s fastest growing companies