We’re looking for our next Yardsticker…
As a Yardstick Exam Administration Specialist, you will provide a world-class exam experience for candidates across our test centre network, using your impeccable attention to detail and strong communication skill in written and verbal forms. Our national test centre network must adhere to strict standards and require attention to ensure that their questions are answered and that the candidate experience is fair and as free of anxiety as possible.
What would you be doing?
- Implementation of exam administration standards and protocols
- Archiving and maintaining of proctor documents
- QA/QC of exam forms, site builds, documentation, communication pieces and more
- Providing support for our test centre network via telephone, email and ticketing services
- Completing administrative tasks, including reporting, compiling data for clients, completing and organizing test centre documents
- Ensuring proper security protocols are used for confidential client information
- Exam booking duties for all types of Yardstick examinations
- Maintaining exam security and operating with a high level of attention to detail
- Maintain and update the Test Centre Network of over 400 locations across Northern America focusing on high quality locations who meet our standards
- Maintain an accurate booking calendar for various types of assessments across Northern America and International in some cases
What qualities are we looking for?
- Comfortable and intuitive with technology and a fast learner
- Excellent time management skills and very strong administrative skills
- Enjoys working in a collaborative team environment
- Excellent communication skills both verbally and in written form
- High proficiency using Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, Outlook) and familiar with both Mac and PC environments
- Calm under pressure; able to provide instruction to proctors/candidates under timelines
- Very high attention to detail and precise nature essential
- Strong problem-solving and decision-making skills
- Proficient with multi-tasking and organization
- Office Administration experience is an asset
- Bilingual is an asset
- Security clearance may be required
Why join Yardstick?
- Competitive salary
- 100% company-funded medical and dental benefits (for you AND your family!)
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Sleek and shiny MacBook
- Keurig machine, to keep you highly caffeinated
- An active Social Committee and competitive House system (yes, like Harry Potter…)